Saturday, December 5, 2009

I IZ NOT DEAD!

I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get on here anymore! I have been busy with schoolwork, homework, school, viola, watching my brother, and drawing! I am also trying to fix my blog up by deleting old stuff and adding new stuff! My blog is going to be AWESOME when I am done!!



As you see, I have REALLY improved drawing. I am going to start posting my drawings on here, as well as my deviantART page!!

My two newest characters! YAY!!!!!!

A sketch I drew but never finished!

My kitty cat!

I also have changed my playlist. All the songs that were on it before are gone and new ones have been added. I will add more soon!

(>^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors

free counters

wowzers!

I can always make you smile

true that