Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HI!!!

sorry for the no show! I have been really busy lately with babysitting and posting art on my deviantART acount! I had an awesome summer! I got to babysit, hang out with my friends, go to an honors day camp and I made a couple of new friends! I had so much fun in my honors day camp, I did so many fun things!I went to COSI, Darby Creek Metro Park, Columbus Police Helioport, Columbus Children's Theatre, OSU Campus, and OSU Airport!

Just to set the record, I am not a really big fan of Twilight anymore! I kinda think twilight is a little stupid now!

sorry but don't have any music at all! I think I used all the awesome music already! I got a bunch of awesome music on my MP3 player now too! I gotz My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, The Killers Puddle Of Mudd, and a bunch of other awesome bands! I guess music and art are my passions!

1 comment:

visitors

free counters

wowzers!

I can always make you smile

true that