Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!!

I almost forgot about my playlist!! The playlist is NOT mine! It's a playlist me and my friend are working TOGETHER on! It's okay, I guess. I think it needs more variety though (It's mostly MCR)

My friend is going to email me a list of songs soon though so It will have more songs!!! *CHEER*



P.S.-My fave songs on the playlist are Drowning lessons, Famous Last words, Ghost of you, Demolition lovers, I'm Not Okay (I promise), Welcome To the Black Parade, Cemetery Drive, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, and In Your Stead!

P.S.S- My friend did most of this playlist I only added my fave songs!

P.S.S.S.- My friend was mad when I added Drowning Lessons!

P.S.S.S.S- MY FWIEND SAYS HI!!!!!!

P.S.S.S.S.S- I got a laptop!!!!!!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.- I LUV MY CAT!!!!! (that was soooooo random!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors

free counters

wowzers!

I can always make you smile

true that